1. Julia Bueno Bibaz - Morpurgo, widow of S. Bueno Bibaz, lawyer in Suriname.
2. Julia M. Bueno Bibaz, woman chemist, born December 12, 1888, daughter of Julia Bueno Bibaz - Morpurgo.
3. Betsy Bueno Bibaz, sister of Julia M. Bueno Bibaz.
4. Estelle Cornelie Bueno de Mesquita, born October 5, 1880,teacher.
5. Henry David Bueno de Mesquita, born December 7, 1905, son of J.A. Bueno de Mesquita (pensioner Head officer Immigration dep.) and J.E. Monk.
6. Eline Bueno de Mesquita, spouse of Henry David Bueno de Mesquita, daughter of J.A. da Costa and J. Robles.
7/8. John and Henry Bueno de Mesquita, children of Eline Bueno de Mesquita.
9. Rosette Colaco Belmonte, born May 25, 1871, nurse, daughter of Jacob Colaco Belmonte and Hanne van West.
10. Abraham S. Fernandes, born November 4, 1906, mechanisian, son of Abraham S. Fernandes and Seline Morpurgo, died in Scheveningen prisson.
11. Juda Daniel Fernandes, born May 5, 1865, shopowner.
12. Rebecca Fernandes - Swijt, spouse of Juda Daniel Fernandes.
13. Betsy T. Fernandes, born March 9, 1893, daughter of Uria Fernandes, butcher.
14. Cornelia T. Fernandes, born March 14, 1896, daughter of Juda Daniel and Rebecca.
15. Eduard Stephan de la Fuente, born January 6, 1924, died in Buchenwald, son of E.S. de la Fuente, mayor, and D.B. Fernandes, daughter of Juda Daniel Fernandes.
16. David Gomperts, born May 22, 1863, med. doctor, owner van plantagion Ma Retraite.
17. Selly Gomperts - Samuels, spouse of David Gomperts.
18. Cos Abraham Gomperts, born October 13, 1898, med. doctor, son of A.S. Gomperts and Rosette Leefmans.
19. Daniel Eliazer Gomperts, born December 5, 1898, son of Eliazer C. Gomperts and R. Abarbanel.
20. Samuel Hendriques de Granada, born July 17, 1873, pensioner 'Agent - Generaal'.
21. Grace Julie Hilfman - Bueno de Mesquita, sister of Estelle Cornelie Bueno de Mesquita, widow of P. Hilfman, scolar of 'Ned. Port. Isr. Gemeente'.
22. Rudolf Hilfman, born March 1, 1906, son of Grace Julie Hilfman - Bueno de Mesquita.
23. Salomon Eduard Kopinsky, born August 17, 1897, son of Selig Kopinsky and Elisabeth Nunes.
24. Celig Kopinsky, born May 24, 1908, brother of Salomon Eduard Kopinsky.
24a. Leo Kopinsky, born December 10, 1909, brother of Salomon Eduard Kopinsky.
25. Sophie de Lange - Salomons, born April 14, 1911, daughter of Abraham Salomons, merchant, and Reini Pos.
26. Georgine E. de Leon, born January 10, 1902, nurse, daughter of Isaac de Leon and Esther J. Fernandes.
27. Leonie de Leon, born October 30, 1898, nurse, sister of Georgine E. de Leon.
28. Helene E. Leefmans - Ballin, born March 29, 1859, widow of Cos Leefmans, merchant, daughter of Bernat Ballin and Rebecca Bueno de Mesquita.
29. Estelle Rachel Leefmans, born August 21, 1888, daughter of Helene E. Leefmans - Ballin.
29a. Juda I. Levie, born February 22, 1899, departmentchief Bijenkorf Rotterdam, son of Isaak J. Levie and Esther E. Pinto.
30. Julie M. Levie - Levie, born July 11, 1901, sister of Juda I. Levie, spouse of Salomon Israel Levie.
31. Salomon Israel Levie, born April 10, 1892, son of Israel S. Levie and Netje Samuels, spouse of Julie M. Levie - Levie.
32. Marcus Israel Levie, born October 9, 1900, brother of Salomon Israel Levie.
32a. Bernard Israel Levie, born 13 October 1902.
33. Henriette Levie, born January 18, 1899.
33a. Sara Celine Levie, born July 8, 1889.
34. Rosette Levie, born March 11, 1894.
35. Betje Levie, born October 21, 1890.
36. Aron Israel Levie, born July 4, 1896.
37. Hartog Salomon Levie, born December 20, 1869.
38. Salomon Hartog Levie, born August 19, 1896.
39. Elisabeth Lyons, daughter of Juda Lyons and Johanna Leefmans.
40. Willy Albert Morpurgo, son of Jacques Morpurgo and Annie Alberga.
41. Ivy Morpurgo, sister of van Willy Albert Morpurgo.
42. Leo Jacob Nassy, born July 11, 1924, son of Jacob Nassy and Seline Gomperts.
43. Judith L. Nassy - Polak, born august 4, 1892, widow of Joost Nassy.
44. Marinus Alfred de la Parra, med. doctor, born November 12, 1878.
45. Jeannette de la Parra - Swijt, spouse of Marinus Alfred de la Parra.
46. Herman M. de la Parra, Med. doctor, born September 24, 1909, son of Marinus Alfred de la Parra and Jeannette de la Parra - Swijt.
47. Henry de la Parra, dentist, born April 22, 1907, brother of Herman M. de la Parra.
48. Henry de la Parra, born August 10, 1881, brother of Marinus Alfred de la Parra.
49. Judith de la Parra - Samson, spouse of van Henry de la Parra.
50. Simon Hendrik Pos, dentist, born October 11, 1889. son of Joseph Handdik Pos and Jansje van West.
51. Sam Pos, dentist, born January 3, 1888, brother of Simon Hendrik Pos.
52. Maurice Polak, pensioner Med. doctor, widow of Estelle Arrias.
53. Thelma Polak, daughter of Maurice Polak.
54. Samuel Polak, born December 8, 1919, brother of Thelma Polak.
55. Jacques I. Polak, school teacher, born July 10, 1898, brother of Maurice Polak.
56. Richel M. Polak, school teacher, born April 19, 1895, sister of Maurice Polak.
57. Loetje Polak, born November 18, 1899, sister of Maurice Polak.
58. Richel M. Polak, born July 30, 1876, daughter of Jacques Polak and Grace Levie
59. Anna S. Polak, born November 9, 1874, sister of Richel M. Polak.
60. Samuel Roos, born September 18, 1895, in Paramaribo, son of Raby Roos.
61. Debora (Della) Samuels - Roos, born July 17, 1894, sister of Samuel Roos, widow of Daniel J. Samuels, Med. doctor.
62. Selly Samuels, born July 31, 1886, former clerk Secretary of the Government, daughter of Jacob Samuels and Flora Pos, died in Bergen Belsen.
63. Seline Swijt, born August 1, 1905.
64. Marcus A. Samson, Med. doctor, born October 11, 1904, son of A.Ph. Samson, chemist.
65. Daisy H. Samson - Ezechiels, born May 17, 1901, spouse of Marcus A. Samson, daughter of Benjamin Ezechiels and Anna Robles.
66/67. Phili and Annie Samson, children. of Marcus A. Samson and Daisy H. Samson - Ezechiels.
68. Esther Samson, born January 24, 1886, daughter of Jacob H. Samson and R.M. Bueno de Mesquita.
69. Jules da Silva, born September 12, 1882, son of Jacob da Silva and Jacqueline A. Brandon, died in Amersfoort.
70. David da Silva, born December 24, 1884, brother of Jules da Silva.
71. Arnold da Silva, Med. doctor, born January 5, 1879, son of David da Silva and Esther Samuels.
72. Isaak da Silva, born February 18, 1877, brother of Arnold da Silva.
73. Betje da Silva, born August 7, 1882, widow of B.J. Lopes de Loao Laguna, sister of Arnold da Silva.
74. Jacobi Machiel Taytelbaum, born January 18, 1896, son of Samuel I. Taytelbaum and Seline M. de Vries.
75. Blanche Taytelbaum - Levie, born March 29, 1896, daughter of Juda Levie and Grace Gomperts, spouse of Jacobi Machiel Taytelbaum.